01 October, 2010

Where is your Faith?

This is the 86th entry to Project 365 written 4th of August 2010.

Where is your Faith?

My faith is not in my faith, it’s in GOD.”


Location: Jem's House, Ilocos Norte, Philippines
Date Taken: 11th June 2010
 


 A lot of Christians make the mistake of having a strong faith; but the faith is in their faith. Knowing that we have strong faith sometimes misleads us to believing for things to happen that we neglect God’s real will for us. Our faith should not be in ourselves, nor should it be in our faith, it should only be to God, and He alone.

I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. “(Galatians 2:20)

Where is your faith?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...