28 December, 2012

A Letter To and From Our Mr. Josh Bender

Photo source here

My Dearest Kids,

It's time. Thank you so much for sticking it out with me in the past few months. Many things transpired, come and gone, went up then down; but one thing remained constant - the friendship. I have relegated myself to forget the past 8 years, save the last 9 months I've been with you guys. Nothing else matters. 

As I move on to unknown waters, uncertainty awaits. But I guess as with the risks I take whenever I put my foot on my bike's pedals, such is the way of my life right now. There's a lot at stake but it's the way life runs and I'll have to bite it. 

You'll find me in some hole or what, but I'll be alive doing whatever life will dish out for me.

For all my shortcomings, I hope you'd forgive me. 

For all the craziness I hope you'd remember me.

For all the love you've given me, I shall never forget.

Thank you so much.

Love,

________________


Our Josh Bender,

It wasn't an easy ride when you came into our lives. I am sure it wasn't for you either. We probably made it really hard for you in ways that people will not understand. It may be hard to make yourself into the team but you surely made it really fast to our hearts.  

As you leave, our hearts will break but we gotta do what we have to do, right? Especially if it's the right thing to do. We don't know if we made the right decisions but we have control over our future, right? Like I always tell you, we have to make this right. We have to prove that your decision to leave and my decision to stay are indeed right. If we both fail in the future, it will be more heartbreaking. So do your best in whatever future you have, I will do my best too for my future. 

I will wait for that day where we will all see each other again with great stories to share and happy faces to see. We want you back on your bike and take as many roads as you possibly can. We want you to spend more time with people that matter to you the most. We want to see you get your mojo back.

For all your shortcomings, you are forgiven. Forgive ours too.

For all your craziness, you will be remembered. We hope you got a dose of ours too.

For all the love we have given each other in the team with you in it, no one will ever forget. 

Let's all face the future with strength of character and never sell it. 

Until we meet again. You will always be in our prayers.

YOUR FRIENDS




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...