28 December, 2011

Sara Sidle's Goodbye Letter to Gil Grissom



Sara Sidle's Goodbye Letter to Gil Grissom



Gil,

You know I love you. 
I feel Ive loved you forever.

Lately, I havent been feeling very well.
Truth be told, Im tired.

Out in the desert, under that car that night, I realized something, and I havent been able to shake it.
Since my father died, Ive spent almost my entire life with ghosts. Weve been like close friends, and out there in the desert; it occurred to me that it was time for me to bury them.
I cant do that here. Im so sorry.

No matter how hard I try to fight it off, Im left with the feeling that I have to go. I have no idea where Im going, but I know I have to do this. If I dont, Im afraid Ill self-destruct, and worse, youll be there to see it happen.

Be safe. Know that I tried very hard to stay. Know that you are my one and only. I will miss you with every beat of my heart. Our life together was the only home Ive ever really had. I wouldnt trade it for anything.

I love you. I always will.
Goodbye.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...