25 August, 2013

Food and Thoughts: The Sequel


Photo from here.
Last year, I wrote a series of blog entries entitled Food and Thoughts. It was my attempt to change a monotonous habit of eating in the same places again and again. It was a chance to give my taste buds a good break. I dined in 50 different places with people who are dear to me. In each dining experience, I cooked something valuable to take away with me to feed, not just my hungry tummy, but also my hungry mind and soul.

I stopped at 50. But... the hunger never ceases.

I decided to write a second part. This time, there won't be too much of the drama and the lessons. It will just be about food, the dining experience, and the gastronomic overall experience

Please do not expect too much from me. I won't write a review, or, maybe I will sound like I will but I hope you honor the experience more than what my taste buds say about the food. 

Remember the rules from my first entry? The same applies to this series. 

Am excited!

Itadakismasu! Bon apetit! Selamat makan! Jemput makan! Buen provecho! Kainan na!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...