10 March, 2014

I Travel Every Chance I Get

Wrote this on my account from a different site. Thought I'd share it with you, too.

I work hard every week. The last few weeks were very tight in the office. I always look forward to the weekend when I get to unwind, relax, see new things, and appreciate the life and time I have.

One time, someone asked me, "You travel almost every week! Do you?" I immediately answered, "No!" My travel goal is to go out of town every month, but I like doing things every weekend or every chance I get. This explains why I go out every weekend. You see, traveling doesn't always mean you go out of town, book a flight, or pack your bags, traveling can mean doing something you've never done before.

This made me realize that I do travel every week. To be honest, I travel even when am at home.

I attached one of the photos I took last Saturday. I will write about it and what we did on a different post.

My Saturday was about Books, Open Air Cinema, Books, Film, Books, Music, Books, Food, Books, Friends, Books, Guns, Books, Art, Books and more books.

I scored two great books from this trip and I already have something in mind for the next weekend. Wanna tag along?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...