25 August, 2011

Come ONE, Come all! I turned ONE!


Come ONE, Come all! I turned ONE!

Favicon created by Bryce Kiguchi.
Today marks the 1st year anniversary of my blog Uninvited Thoughts which also gave birth to my other two blogs – ‘Kwaderno’ and ‘Eavesdropping’.

To all who read, visited, mocked, insulted, hated and loved my writing, I thank you because y'all have let me do what I want to do - express myself.
Special thanks to my blog buddy Bryan Kiguchi. I couldn't ask for anybody else.

To all those who have graced my JAILBREAKING posts - Dennis Kristine Llante, Bryce Kiguchi, Anna Cabrera, Beto Aguilar & Sam Dumo. I owe each of you one. I still have a long list of people to jailbreak and is just waiting for that right moment.

To my guest writer, Josef De Guzman of Psor Phils, photographers and photography enthusiasts who shared their photos for free.

To the animals who have graced my blog.

To The Project Tenfold Circle.

To the avid readers(who are mostly my friends [winks*]).

To Music, Arts, Nature, Sports, Poetry, Photography, Womanhood, Travel, Movies, Victory Church, Friends, Critics, Family…

 and above all, GOD. Oh God, what a waste will I be without YOU.

GLORIA AL DIOS!

Cheers to more years to come.

YOU AIN’T SEEN Nothin’ YET!



P.S.

Do you have a favorite entry from this blog? If you do, please share it by writing a comment. If you wish to stay anonymous, choose the 'Anonymous' choice from the dropdown menu below or just write your first name.


Thanks.



2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...