28 August, 2011

Mother: Animal in solitude

Mother: Animal in Solitude



NAME: Mother 

DATE TAKEN: 02.07.2010

LOCATION: Mandaluyong City, PH

DETAILS: “Mother” is a feral near the house I used to live in. I got her spayed through PAWS so she doesn’t produce unwanted babies anymore. The last time I saw her was when I fed her before I left the country for a business trip. Her left eye was all red here, she was probably kicked by some heartless human. I hope she is still alive.

POST-PROCESS: Yes, but I don’t remember exactly what I did. I am never well-versed with Photoshop. L Watermark created by my brother. I wanted to change the size but I am not sure how to re-create the effect I already did. I suck at editing!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...