30 June, 2012

A Book of Classes - Part 1

I am currently sorting my photo collection. Ever since I got into photography which I started with my ever reliable point and shoot camera, I have never erased a single photo from my storage buddies.


It’s time. I have reached the full storage capacity of my desktop, laptop, USBs, SDs and even the external drive. No other way to document new happenings but to let go of old ones.

I opted to creating photo grids to save space and still keep important memories. I couldn't let go of the photos of my training classes. I have been teaching and training for the most part of my life. Teaching is a passion and I cannot define that any other way. Teaching also gives me twice as many friends. 

I started creating photo grids of all my former training classes. The class names you will see are just terms of endearment I've decided to call them. The reasons for each name is a secret only my classes and I share. I also hope that this entry kicks off my new segment about sharing the teacher side of me. Soon...

Here's Part 1 (10 classes). All photos are from Year 2006 to present. This is in no particular order  - 






















"Every truth has four corners; as a teacher, I give you one corner, and it is for you to find the other three." - Confucius



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...