07 February, 2014

Today, I Bought Maps


Today, work drained the energy I got left for the day. I can sense my brain shutting down.

So I bought maps.
Yes, a World Map and a Philippine map.

I have always wanted one on my wall but didn't find one that's affordable for me, but today, I settled for a cheaper version and I didn't mind.

I posted it on my wall and started mapping the international travels I've already done with a brown thread and red one for the upcoming. I'd have to decide on what color to use for my dream destinations.

It's nice to see the world from the top view in a totally different perspective. I will travel until my last breath and until there's none to go to and no one to meet. I wish to see the world this way - from above, whether am in heaven or an airplane; from below, whether or not I know how to swim; from land, whether or not it's familiar.


Come away with me.
All you need is time.
And a map.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...