17 June, 2014

A Simple Guide to Happiness

...for Pets and Humans

As I was browsing the net for some ideas on a project I am working on, I stumbled upon Purina's video. The title of the video is A Simple Guide to Happiness for Pets and Humans. I liked the video a lot not just for its explicit message but for its underlying message.

The video gives us the following.


1. Greet every day with enthusiasm.
2. Let your silly side show.
3. Learn new tricks.
4. Always take naps.
5. Live curiously.
6. Give love and be loved.
7. Find joy in little things.
8. Life becomes fuller when we savour every moment.
9. Life becomes sweeter when we love the finest way we can.
10. Life becomes happier when we make new discoveries.
11. Life becomes better when we learn the greatest lesson of all ... love simply.


The video also touches on the following:

1. Highlighting rescuing.
2. Defying conventions. The lady owns a dog and the man owns a cat.
3. Promoting love beyond breed. There were native cats and dogs shown.

I won't say more.

You may see the video by clicking this link.



Photo: Maxee, my rescued Cat.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...