09 April, 2012

My Cats and Other Cats


Photo Clips and Pieces - photos of any kind which may not necessarily be good in quality but is worth sharing. 



My Cats and Other Cats



I love watching Animal Cops even if it puts me to tears most of the time. However, what’s more amazing is every time they feature cat rescues. The cats (especially the kittens) cry because of pain or suffering and when these cries are captured on camera, my cats respond to it by producing their own sounds. They’d look agitated and search for the sound. They’d stay in front of the TV until they can confirm everything is just fine.

This is usually obvious from Maxee, the female cat, showing her motherly instincts. She even gets agitated when she hears Champ cries during bathing.

So don’t tell me animals don’t have emotions!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...