06 October, 2012

My Bucket List

Photo source here.

We will all die. I will die. And if we all live life like we all die the next day, maybe we will live it with more meaning. I have a list of things I wish to do before I retire. Every time I feel like am already halfway, I come up with something else. This list will go on and on and on.

“Learn how to live and you'll know how to die; learn how to die, and you'll know how to live.” 
“Dying is only one thing to be sad over. Living unhappily is something else.”  

- Mitch Albom, Tuesdays with Morrie
Here's my bucket list as I remember them. The list will be continiously updated, until... I die.


1. Celebrate my birthday for the benefit of the animals or any other good cause (Furry Birthday since '08)


2. Rescue an animal in distress.  (rescued Maxee and other animals for a volunteer work for PAWS)



3. Adopt from a local animal shelter. (adopted Champ)
4. Foster a puppy or a cat. (fostered and adopted Champ)
5. Watch a live NBA game
6. Wash a car (complete with all necessary supplies)
7. Get close to a volcano's crater.


8. Bathe a big dog
9. Magtanin ng palay.
10. Get on a top load drive
11. Drive an ATV (learn how to drive first?)
12. Get on a helicopter.
13. Visit an animal shelter outside the country. (Visited SPCA in Richmond Virginia)




14. Paraglide.
15. Get in The Pentagon. (saw it from afar though)
16. Pose for an artistic nude photo by a professional photographer (and erase it). (Erased!)
17. Get a make up that will make me look like a totally different person (like an Egyptian queen or
      something)
18. Travel to Batanes.
19. Get on a kuliglig.
20. Watch a play in a different language (watched Hágase la Mujer in Ruben Dario Theater in Nicaragua)
21. Operate a construction mining equipment like Caterpillar's Hydraulic Excavators or Tractors or Loaders
22. See or play with a meerkat.
23. Paint a house (or a room).
24. Go to India and make sure to attend a wedding.
25. Learn to pole dance.
26. Put up my own website or journal or blog. (You are on it now)
27. Start a charitable organization. (The Project Tenfold Circle)
28. Travel to China
29. Ride a horse in a ranch and not in some kind of park where the horses look unhealthy and neglected.
30. Witness a delivery of a baby; human or animal
31. Cuddle a cub.
32 See dolphins (not from a dolphin show but from the sea where they are free)
33. Start a travel group
34. Join or start a book club
35. Join or start a Poetry Reading Club
36. Smoke weed (yes! you got it! one puff will do!)
37. Work for a non-profit organization/charitable institution (I have one in mind)
38. Join Ten Days Mission
39. Get on a firetruck during fire call
40. Get Franco to do a concert for The Project Tenfold Circle
41. Interview an FBI agent and feature it on my blog.
42. Eat in 50 restaurants I have not been in and feature them on my blog (now in Part 2)
43. Conquer a cave (spelunking in Sagada)
44. Conquer air (zipline in Bukidnon and canopy tour in Nicaragua, but i still wanna paraglide)
45. Interview a prisoner and feature it on my blog.
46. Witness a heart or brain surgery.

47. Sumabit sa jeep (I don't know how to say this in english, did this in Bukidnon while on a swim wear)


November 21, 2010

48.  Go to Brazil to watch FIFA 2014. I can accept laundry services to earn money. ;)
49. Learn a new language (learned a little bit of spanish when I was in Nicaragua but I need someone to 
      practice it with.
49. Learn sign language (I know a little)
50. Fish
51. Learn Morse code (Got interested because of Prison Break)
52. Learn to read Braille.
53. Go kart.
54. Wear white eye contacts.
55. Milk a cow (gently).
56. Travel to South Africa (sad that I did not get to see the last FIFA).
57. Try pottery.


...so short a life, so many things to do, so many people to meet and love and hug, so many food to taste, so many places to explore, so many experiences to learn from, and so much of God's love around, I can't waste time.


...more to come.



 Last updated 1st January 2014
(Uploaded photo grids.)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...