12 November, 2010

No Longer a Freak on a Leash. He Got the Life!




I have seen this video testimony of Brian "Head' Welch of KORN a month or so ago. There were in fact many versions but I like this one the most.

I always feel really blessed when I hear life-changing testimonies of rock icons and maybe because I was a fan, and still am, of rock music. For a period of time in the past, I followed KORN and bought most of their albums and found Head as one of my favorite guitarists.

His testimony proves that only God can fill that desperate hole in our hearts. I believe that most people do not respond to God's call because we are not ready to give up that life just yet. We know deep inside our hearts how powerful God can be and how He can change life in a snap; and, we are not ready to stop the life we thought was bringing us happiness; but, in the deepest hearts of every man is a longing to please God. How and when we act on that longing makes the difference.

Loving God is cool. It is way cooler than most of us think. Time is short and it's never too late to come back and respond to that longing.

Rock on Brian Welch - the second.


1 comment:

  1. fox...:) exactly what I'm going through right now.

    inspired...thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...