14 March, 2012

19: Home:

Aling Tonang’s Pancit Palabok
Mandaluyong City
March 14, 2012
Project: Food & Thoughts No. 19


I have been living in Mandaluyong since I was 2. There are a lot of things that I like about this City. To name two, I’d say…

One, its promiximity. It’s just a few minutes away from Makati, Manila, Quezon City, San Juan and other major Cities. Transportation to these places is very easy.

Two, accessibility.  Everything I need is available. I have easy access to markets, churches, malls, schools, police stations, spas, salons, and a whole lot of stores and restaurants. So for today’s food trip adventure, I went to this place that has been existing for a long time but I have not been able to visit. I dropped by and ordered the following to take out:


                            Palabok @P50
                      BBQ Stick @P20 each
                     Softdrink in can @P35

I was born in Manila but am glad we moved here. I have spent almost a lifetime here and have gone through a lot of bad and precious memories and whether I stay or move somewhere, this place is HOME.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...