18 May, 2014

A Tiny Random Act of Kindness


Today, on my way home while on a public transportation, I took this photo. I am usually very particular with my own space. My space is mine. Let it be mine. Yours is yours.

I didn't even notice it until I accidentally pressed the camera button while browsing my phone. I decided to press the shutter and capture this tiny foot comfortably leaning on my left thigh. I suddenly wondered, am sure I have done the same, at least once, when I was a baby - to lean on a complete strangers. I wonder what it made them feel.

Am sure this baby will never remember this moment when she found comfort from someone other than her mom. She probably thought my thigh is an extension of her mom's. But I? I will not forget how her tiny random act of kindness made my day.

She invaded my space and I didn't mind.

I posted this entry first on this site.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...