21 May, 2014

Consumer Tip: Use Your Perks


My apartment has a well-oiled water supply system (of course I meant that figuratively). However, I do not rely on it for my drinking water.

I do not have water purifying system to make it safe enough for drinking so I opted to ordering for it via a nearby water station and having it delivered to my house, in gallons, on a regular basis. This is a typical practice for a lot of residences here in my country, especially those who rent and are not willing to install a water purifying system and eventually leave it when moving out.

My water supplier has this promo for their loyal customers. For every 10 orders, you get 1 for free. All you need to do is keep the receipts and avail of it on your 11th purchase. I did. I pay P30 (less than a $1) for every 20 liters. This means that I got to save P30 today. The money I saved is going straight to the coin bank am trying to fill for a big travel.

Consumers, know the perks and use it. Save money.

I first posted this entry on this site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...