28 January, 2014

Am on Top


This photo is the same as my Bubblews avatar. It was taken by my friend, Sugar in October of 2012 in Baler, Aurora PH. I was on the roof of another friend's car.

Believe me, it was a simple dream come true. I have always wanted to experience that view. It only took one “please?" and I got what I wanted. Thanks to good friends who understand the simple pleasures of life.

From the top, it feels different. I’d say it also smells different, for some reason. And it, certainly, looks different. It can be downright scary if you keep on thinking of what's underneath. It can also be overwhelming, if you don't respect how tall you have become.

Every now and then, it’s good to change your perspective to get a whole new meaning. Try new things. Try simple new things. Explore new things. Explore simple new things.

It pays all the time.


Note: You will also find this entry from another site. Click this link. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...