23 January, 2014

Andee Dear


Andee dear,

It amazes me when I find someone who is truly passionate about something. I say TRULY because I believe passion can never be faked - fake that you have it or fake that you don't. You'd message me even in the wee hours of the morning (am n0t complaining) when you want to talk about it. You talk about this author on Facebook and with me with so much intensity. I enjoyed every bit of it...So, I think you deserve this.

Found the title we have been wanting to start but have not been able to. Here's for you. You read it first and I will go next, then let's push thru with our plans to talk about it over coffee soon.

I see a Book Club happening. I have always wanted to start one. Who knows it could be this.

Keep reading, sissy!
Fox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...