10 January, 2014

The China Project - Entry 3



I want to go to China and spend a week there this year. My friends and I have already booked a one-way flight but  with my meager income, I may not be able to fund the whole travel so I came up with a game plan. I suggest you read about the whole story from the first entry of this series first. Click this.



Aside from the saving, I have started the "earning" part, baby steps. With the help of another friend who volunteered to do the cooking, we started with small meals.

Have you read Entry Two?

There was a little challenge encountered when the second meal was prepared. It was a learning experience. To make up for the not-so-awesome dining experience, I gave each of the buyer a simple sweet treat. 




The meal preparation continued. I only prepare at least four everyday. I don't actually earn much. P15-20 per meal was enough for me. I appreciate the effort of my friends to support me by buying food or inviting friends to buy the food.

Jem, one of them, said, "It was a small step to China and a big lunch for them." He was right.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...