14 January, 2012

1: The Birth of The Tripod


The Birth of the Tripod
Koorah Koorah Restaurant, Tagaytay PH
January 14, 2012
Project: Food & Thoughts No. 1

I did not have any particular restaurant in mind. I did not prepare or research for this. All I wanted to do was to eat Bulalo in Tagaytay; that’s what people do when they visit Tagaytay, right? It isn’t my first time to eat Bulalo either. 

This is my 2012 Food Trip # 1 - @ Koorah Koorah Restaurant with JB and Kim (the tripod). 

Most restaurants in Tagaytay serve Bulalo as their special meal. Bulalo is beef bone marrow and shank boiled. Its warm soup complements Tagaytay's cool ambiance. 

Bulalo priced @ P350.


They also serve Batangas' famous crispy Tawilis - a freshwater sardine which I later found out is included in my country's list of endangered aquatic species. This is probably the last time I will have one.

Tawilis meal priced @ P95.

More than the food, it was the company of awesome friends that made it special. Thanks to JB and Kim for dining with me. This isn't our last food trip. You both promised me that. 

 JB and Kim.
Until the next food trip.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...