15 January, 2012

2: Sundays


Sundays
Chicken Bacolod
Market, Market Mall PH
January 15, 2012
Project: Food & Thoughts No. 2

Alright! I admit. I wasn’t so sure whether to include this or not because I initially got confused with Chicken Inasal, Chicken Bacolod, Bacolod Chicken Inasal, Chic-Boy and Mang Inasal. Am not even sure if all these names I mentioned exist.

Anyways… I love Sundays and I always look forward to it. Aside from going to Church and glorifying God for His faithfulness, I look forward to the after-church dinner with friends. We get to sit down, relax, enjoy the food and talk about a lot of things about life, work, relationships and our friendship.

Sugar, Thel and Dannie for an after-Church dinner. 

My 2012 Food Trip No. 2 - @ Chicken Bacolod, Market Market Mall, PH.

Inasal is grilled chicken which is a famous dish in Bacolod City, Negros Occidental, PH. Restaurants serving chicken Inasal in the Philippines continue to grow; thus, the reason for my initial confusion.

What did I order for this trip? I got their Spicy Chicken Wings meal and their crispy chicken skin. Sorry I forgot the amount I paid. I like spicy chicken wings and maybe that's why I forgot. 





Until next food trip! 


 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...